Meet the Staff
- CEO of ESSC
- 30+ years’ experience of running
successful JTPA and WIA programs with the County and City Work Source
Systems. 20 years’ experience in the Public-School system and Serves on the
Board of Directors of the Pasadena Police Foundation.
- BSIS Instructor Firearms
- 30 years of experience in the Security and Law
Enforcement community, USAF Veteran. Associate Degree in Criminal Justice.
- BSIS Instructor Baton
- First Aid CPR AED Instructor, 13 years Military & Civilian Police experience. Dept. of Corrections experience, and over 10 years in military training and post-secondary instruction, Veteran.
- 10+ years Private Security Officer and Event Security Experience, 6 years Post-Secondary Instruction and Campus Security.
- Lead Instructor, American Heart Association First Aid CPR AED Instructor, 17 years Police Officer, School Police Officer, Private Security Officer
Russell Levy JD
- LEAN Certififed Continuous Improvement Instructor and Employment Specialist with a Juris Doctor Law Degree. LEAN Mastery Certificate.
Darryl R. Weaver
- College Instructor for "Transportation, Logistics, and Supply Chain" with a Bachelor's of Science Degree in Business Administration, current Secret Security Clearance, and more than 20 years of Transportation, Logistics, Supply Chain, and Management experience during global operations utilizing air, ground, rail, and shopping modes of transportation.
Francisco J. Correa Hernandez
- Bi-Lingial (English/Spanish) Safety Professional with 22 years of Safety experience and Safety Instruction to more than 2000 people in adult education subjects ranging from OSHA, National Safety Council, Motorcycle Safety, CPR, First Aid, Motor Transport Workshop Safety, Emergency Operations, Hazard Communications, Federal, State, and Military Base Environmental Standards, Material Handling, Hazardous Waste Disposal and Construction Safety utilizing current instruction technology such as PowerPoint and current best practices in curricula development.